At CER Group NA, we understand the headaches, issues and most importantly the costs levied on our customers when nonconforming parts reach a customer. That is why our Quality Division provides a highly trained staff of individuals with extensive Quality Control experience to prevent the shipment of suspect and non-conforming product to secondary customers on every level of the production chain.
We strive to provide our customers with multiple solutions and cost saving measures to limit the impact of containment. Our team is skilled in determining whether non-conforming parts can be reworked in a timely manner to avoid customer downtime and costly expenses or scrapping the parts.
CER Group NA also specializes in, and emphasizes, the collection/submission of extensive data integral in root cause analysis and to solving production and quality issues, in an effort to find a clean point and end containment as expediently as possible.
- CER Group NA provides the most highly qualified specialists to oversee all sorting operations.
- CER Group NA supplies a Quality Liaison to rove between sites and ensure that our employees are meeting all customer specifications, standards, and expectations.
- CER Group NA staff is comprised of only highly experienced "sorters", well-versed, and thoroughly trained in the specifics of the operations being conducted. All of our employees are subject to drug screenings and background checks.
- CER Group NA containment areas and our on-site work instructions, display boards featuring work instructions and illustrations of conforming and non-conforming product are in properly labeled containment bins, etc.
- Our supervisors provide extensive data sheets outlining all non-conforming product, the nature and location of the non-conformities, identification of the plant employed inspectors that are missing the non-conformities if so desired (with their success rates included), and any other data that is required by the plant and/or pertinent to the project.